Possible Research Topics:
- I’m working on looking into DCYF (New Hampshire), ACS (New York City), or DCF (Massachusetts) because I want to see how these organizations operate in-order to better my understanding of my field.
- This is interesting to me because I can not only, understand how these organization operate but I can also example to people when they ask for advice on maybe something they have seen or heard that arises concern.
- I’m working on looking into rates in success in placements programs along with the rate of returns because it will be helpful to know what works and what doesn’t.
- This is interesting to me because I work for Becket Family Services and I would like to look into what the rate our success have been.
Possible Ideas for Applied Project:
- Sponsoring a drive for necessary products such as, clothing, hygiene products, blankets etc.
- This is interesting and important to me because working with young men, I know how hard it is for them to ask or even tell us that they may be in need of things.
- This can be done be getting a hold of different members in the community and ask for donations, maybe even get people from different communities involved.
- Work Shop for Youth
- Get youth engaged with different programs such as, reading club, wood shop, etc.
- Use the work shop as a job fair by giving youth ideas of what they want to do in the future.